iPhone Lightning Flash Drive 64GB, Omars USB 3.0 External Storage Memory Stick Adapter Expansion for iPad iOS PC Macbook Gold [Apple MFI Certified]
- ✔INSTANT FREE UP MEMORY：Photos/Videos/Audios can be recorded to the iPhone memory stick directly --- 64G external memory expansion. Free up memory on your iPhone/iPad.
- ✔AMAZING SPEED USB 3.0 FILE TRANSFERS:Directly plugs into your lightning port and USB port; 80 MB/s reading and 40 MB/s writing speed in USB end. Makes files transmission much easier on the go.
- ✔FREE USER-FRIENDLY APP: The free "Witstick" app will pop up automatically when connected to the ios devices. Support all major format so that you can stream videos/music/document files directly from the iPhone flash drive.
- ✔More Features in Witstick :1)Password & Touch ID can be set to secure individual file on Omars flash drive(Witstick -- in app storage). A safe place to protect your private data.2)Share document to the social media directly.(Facebook,twitter and so on)3)One Touch backup. Backup all contacts/images/audios/videos at one click. 4)Support exFat, enable you transfer files larger than 4GB.
- ✔QUALITY GUARANTEED : Apple Mfi Certified, works with any apple device that uses the 8-pin lightning connector.If you have any questions please contact our customer service anytime at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.Please note: 1.Media files downloaded from iTunes or other 3rd party apps can not be transferred, as these files are DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected. 2. Please remove iPhone case to ensure the best connection.
1. Built in Micro SD card with FAT32 Format (depending on the capacities you purchased)
2. One USB 3.0 standard A Male connector for data bridges between Omars flash drive 2 and PC, one lightning connector for Apple devices
3. Read/write performance for iOS devices up to 35MB/s and 15MB/s
4. Read/write performance for PC up to 80MB/s and 35MB/s
5. Compatible with iPhone 7 /iPhone 7 plus / iPhone SE / iPhone 6s / iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s
Easy To Follow Ideas About Search Engine Optimization That Will Really Help You
You could be the most ambitious person on the planet when it comes to creating a website with all the bells and whistles that people will love, but unless your visitors can find your site when they search specific terms, your efforts are just going to be wasted. Read these tips and make the most of your efforts.
On your website, headings are going to play a vital role in organizing information. So you need to use only a single H1 tag when you are putting your page together. You can use various subheading tags, like H2-H6, but keep things neat and clean by only using one main H1 tag.
To search engine optimize your website, don't include more than 150 internal linking hyperlinks on your home page. Too many internal links on one page can dilute a web page's search engine rank. Huge numbers of links also make it hard for visitors to find the information that they need quickly.
To ensure that your website is as easy as possible to crawl, keep your site architecture flat. Don't use too many sub folders, instead use descriptive names for each page. Keep your pages with the most competitive keywords in their names, close to the root folder, so they will gain a higher page rank.
A great way to optimize your search engine is to provide use internal links. This means you have an easy access to links within your own site. This provides an easier database for customers of viewers to use and will end up boosting the amount of traffic you have.
Find some SEO forums that take site review requests. Participate in the forums then ask fellow members to take look at your website. When someone you don't know well visits your website they can analyze it critically and unemotional, then highlight mistakes and suggest ways for you to improve your website's search engine optimization.
While purchasing a domain name may seem like the right way to go, many search engines do not recommend it. Some search engines have a long delay for adding new sites to their existing lists, and last thing you want is to delay getting new visitors. Using your existing website is more feasible, since the wait time for some engines is up to a full year.
Decide whether or not you want to use a link farm. Link farms are sites without content that just have thousands of links. This is generally seen as a negative thing. However, these do appear in search engines, and can help you rise in the ranks. It is your decision as to what is most important: rapport with other sites, or search engine rankings.
As mentioned at the start of this article, it's very important that you do not allow your efforts to go to waste. Learning the proper optimization tactics for the search engines out there is how your site or business goes from a simple start-up to being a legitimate and popular brand online. Use the tips you've just read to your advantage in SEO.$1*/ mo hosting! Get going with GoDaddy!