Security Mini IP Camera, UOKOO 1280x720p Home Surveillance Camera Wireless IP Camera With Built In Microphone WiFi Security Camera, Baby Video Monitor Nanny Cam,Motion Detection
- ✔ QUICK WIFI SETUP: via iPhone or Android smartphone using iSmartViewPro APP in 1 minute. Remote access to the camera anytime anywhere on Smartphone, Tablet, Mac or Windows PC. ✔ SUPER WIDE ANGLE LENS: Crystal clear HD 720p video 80º wide angle lens, 4x digital zoom HD displays with H.264 compression, 1/4" CMOS Sensor
- ✔ Quick and Easy Installation Desktop and Wall installation will solve your installation trouble, easily put it on desk and adjust the viewing angle to your needs; take the plastic part off and put it on the wall with the included screws. You can install it in baby room, office, kitchen, living room, and cage you can monitor every corner of your house
- ✔ MOTION DETECTION: Email Alert and Android Phone push , Auto Snapshots, support ONVIF. You can add a few these cameras on the app, view 4 live streams on the phone app or 64 live streams on PC at the same time.
- ✔ Trouble Shooting: 1)Please visit youtube Video for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qywRvg0X2JY 2)Make sure the Red LED always ON for the power cord. Make the blue LED blinks or ON for the camera. If the power cord LED does not ON always please contact after-sales team for replacement. (email@example.com) 3)If above steps does not work, please reset the camera via press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, and the blue LED will be OFF for 1 second and then flash slowly.
- ✔ Note: 1)Please make sure to connect your phone to Wi-Fi(NOT 5G WIFI) when you are doing the above settings. Otherwise the setting will be failed. The camera must be with micro-phone if configuring Wi-Fi by this function. 2)Please do the configuration in 5 minutes after the camera gets started. If exceed 5 minutes the configuration will be failed. You need to reboot the camera by power it up again. 3)Watch Video please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qywRvg0X2JY
Blow Your Competition Out Of The Water With These Search Engine Optimization Tricks
By increasing traffic to a blog or website, there is a good possibility that there will be a resulting increase in the sales from that source from the additional visitors. Optimizing your search engine will help to make the web site you have made more accessible. In this article you will find great advice for maximizing your optimization efforts.
You should make sure that the search engine optimization you choose, uses a quality and proven technique. Stuffing keywords haphazardly throughout your site won't do anything but lower your audience's confidence in your legitimacy. Consider custom-made content that is specific to your business. This will draw in the audience and encourage them to explore the rest of your website.
When you try to increase search engine optimization, you should make your URL something easy and understandable. It should be clear what your site is about. That way, people will known what they are clicking on when they are looking for something using a search engine and they will more likely click on your site.
In order to help crawlers and spiders index your web site, you should create a site map. A site map is a list of all the pages that make up your site. By creating one, web spiders will be able to discover even the most obscure and hidden pages, as well as to receive other important information. This will increase your visibility on the internet.
If video or audio items are shown on your website, you should have transcripts of these included. The transcripts allow your content to be easily understood by search engine robots. This will ensure your website gets a higher ranking.
Keep your content fresh. While having lots of content is important, it has to be up to date. A search engine will track how frequently your site is updated and this has an effect on your rank in the freshness category. Any form of change, whether it's a news article or a blog post, will help to boost your rank.
As much as possible, stay away from frames in your website. Search engines can't index framed pages. The best that they will be able to do is to index your home page. This means that, if the majority of your site uses frames, then the majority of your site will not be indexed.
If you want to avoid a three to six month period of your site being in a ranking abyss, do not make a lot of link exchanges or buy a lot of links right away. Take your time marketing your site slowly to the internet and your rank will go up much quicker.
If you have embedded videos on your web site, be sure to include them in your sitemap. Doing so lets the search engines know that your video content is actually part of your web site. This will help bring more traffic to your site, since viewers will be more likely to come to your site to watch your video rather than going to an external hosting site.
When search results are shown, it's probably the results showing on the first two pages that will see the highest traffic. The ideas you've read here will help you to build traffic and increase the profits you receive from your website or blog. Optimizing your site or blog can do a lot for your business.