Security Camera, NexGadget Waterproof Wireless WiFi IP Camera, IR Night Vision, Video Monitor, Motion Detection, P2P Home Surveillance System Outdoor Bullet Camera with Built-in 8G Micro SD Card
- EASY SETUP: Plug & Play technology, just plug in the power cable and connect to the network(Not support 5G network), download the iSmartViewPro App and set it up via iOS or Android Smart Phones. Remote view via iPhone/ iPad/ Android phone/ tablet/ MAC/PC, keep an eye on your loves and belongs anywhere anytime.
- SUPER WATERPROOF: IP66 Super Waterproof Grade and Dustproof. Leading Peer Technology, perfect production process, interference and longer lifetime. Durable outdoor weatherproof casing no matter windy, raining or sand storming.
- NIGHT VISION: Dual IR-CUT Filter auto switch, continuous day/night surveillance is accomplished with 24 IR LEDs for night vision up to 65ft, The security camera allows you viewing and recording live video even in complete darkness.
- MOTION DETECTION:When the camera detected abnormity or alarm is triggered, instant alarm pictures will be sent via E-Mail, FTP and Micro SD. Motion detection sensibility can be adjusted by yourself. Built-in 8G Micro SD Card, Supports Micro SD Card cycled recording(Max 64GB), auto snapshot. Perfect for surveillance!
- STUNNING VIEWING EXPERIENCE: Superior high quality H.264 video compression format with maximum clarity allows you to experience the best live video footage. 1.0 megapixel lens capable of streaming video at 1280 x 720p HD quality. And built-in auto IR-CUT filter can provide clear and exquisite image with true color display. Any concerns, please feel free to contact us via Winkubeady@peaktek-us.com
The NexGadget Security Camera is ideal suited to both Outdoor and Indoor use like small business, factory, home usage. You can watch room, baby, toddler, pet, elder person at anytime
and from anywhere. With the home security camera, you'll never be out of the loop again. Simply download the iSmartViewPro App to your mobile device and you're ready to go.
Super-Simple Setup--In Minutes
Say bye-bye to traditional, complex setup processes
Blow Your Competition Out Of The Water With These Search Engine Optimization Tricks
By increasing traffic to a blog or website, there is a good possibility that there will be a resulting increase in the sales from that source from the additional visitors. Optimizing your search engine will help to make the web site you have made more accessible. In this article you will find great advice for maximizing your optimization efforts.
You should make sure that the search engine optimization you choose, uses a quality and proven technique. Stuffing keywords haphazardly throughout your site won't do anything but lower your audience's confidence in your legitimacy. Consider custom-made content that is specific to your business. This will draw in the audience and encourage them to explore the rest of your website.
When you try to increase search engine optimization, you should make your URL something easy and understandable. It should be clear what your site is about. That way, people will known what they are clicking on when they are looking for something using a search engine and they will more likely click on your site.
In order to help crawlers and spiders index your web site, you should create a site map. A site map is a list of all the pages that make up your site. By creating one, web spiders will be able to discover even the most obscure and hidden pages, as well as to receive other important information. This will increase your visibility on the internet.
If video or audio items are shown on your website, you should have transcripts of these included. The transcripts allow your content to be easily understood by search engine robots. This will ensure your website gets a higher ranking.
Keep your content fresh. While having lots of content is important, it has to be up to date. A search engine will track how frequently your site is updated and this has an effect on your rank in the freshness category. Any form of change, whether it's a news article or a blog post, will help to boost your rank.
As much as possible, stay away from frames in your website. Search engines can't index framed pages. The best that they will be able to do is to index your home page. This means that, if the majority of your site uses frames, then the majority of your site will not be indexed.
If you want to avoid a three to six month period of your site being in a ranking abyss, do not make a lot of link exchanges or buy a lot of links right away. Take your time marketing your site slowly to the internet and your rank will go up much quicker.
If you have embedded videos on your web site, be sure to include them in your sitemap. Doing so lets the search engines know that your video content is actually part of your web site. This will help bring more traffic to your site, since viewers will be more likely to come to your site to watch your video rather than going to an external hosting site.
When search results are shown, it's probably the results showing on the first two pages that will see the highest traffic. The ideas you've read here will help you to build traffic and increase the profits you receive from your website or blog. Optimizing your site or blog can do a lot for your business.