The HP Qualified Expert community is a network of qualified HP route associates, customers, and workers who have taken the programs and analyzed the associated referrals material necessary to complete the Qualifications examinations that earn HP Qualified Expert experience. The examinations offered through the HP Qualified Expert Program confirm the skills and guarantee the proficiency of HP Qualified Experts. The encounter and information needed to complete HP Qualifications examinations ensure that HP Qualified Experts are well known and well known throughout the market.
This examination is for HP Services area technical engineers, contact center workers and Partner area workers who provide set up and/or functional assistance.
To complete this Supporting HP Storage Works P2000 Solutions examination, you should have at least three to six months of encounter in providing service and assistance of the HP Storage Works P2000 Solutions. Exams are based on a believed level of industry-standard information that may be obtained from the exercising, hands-on encounter, or other pre-requisite events. You should also be experienced about
1. Modular Smart Range
3. Storage Control Utility
After passing this HP2-K20 Supporting HP Storage Works P2000 Solutions examination, your accomplishment may be used toward more than one Qualification. To determine which Qualifications will be acknowledged with this accomplishment, log into The Studying Center and perspective the Qualifications listed on the exam’s More Information tab. You may be on your way to accomplishing additional HP Qualifications.
The following are information regarding the exam
* Number of items 55
* Item types Several choice (single and multiple responses), point-and-click, drag-and-drop
* Exam time 1 hour 30 minutes
* Passing score 70%
The following examining goals signify the specific places of material protected in the examination.
Use this summarize to guide your research and to check your preparedness for the examination. The examination tests your understanding of these places.
5% – Basic market conventional storage space systems
1. Explain RAID levels and recognize their advantages and disadvantages
2. Explain storage space transportation systems used for hard pushes
3. Explain iSCSI technology
15% – Explain the HP P2000 goods and services
1. Explain the HP P2000 items
58% – Servicing, diagnose, repair/replace techniques
1. Explain pro-active maintenance projects
2. Explain problem solving techniques
3. Explain the elements of action plans
4. Explain fix and alternative techniques
22% – Explain management and functional projects
1. Explain the settings of P2000 arrays
2. Explain the tracking and treating P2000 storage space arrays
3. Explain coordinator tracking and management
4. Identify the site certification maintenance tools
5. Explain the treating access rights with SMU
* Recommended exercising to prepare for this examination is accessible from this exam’s page in The Studying Center. See the examination connection, assisting programs, to perspective and sign-up for the programs.
* You are not needed to take the associated courses; however, HP highly suggests that you complete the exercising and thoroughly review all course materials and records before taking the examination. Sufficient on-the-job encounter may also be needed.
* Studies performed by HP and Prometric show that a variety of course presence, self-study, and on-the-job encounter boosts the probability of moving the examination on the first attempt.
Easy To Follow Ideas About Search Engine Optimization That Will Really Help You
You could be the most ambitious person on the planet when it comes to creating a website with all the bells and whistles that people will love, but unless your visitors can find your site when they search specific terms, your efforts are just going to be wasted. Read these tips and make the most of your efforts.
On your website, headings are going to play a vital role in organizing information. So you need to use only a single H1 tag when you are putting your page together. You can use various subheading tags, like H2-H6, but keep things neat and clean by only using one main H1 tag.
To search engine optimize your website, don't include more than 150 internal linking hyperlinks on your home page. Too many internal links on one page can dilute a web page's search engine rank. Huge numbers of links also make it hard for visitors to find the information that they need quickly.
To ensure that your website is as easy as possible to crawl, keep your site architecture flat. Don't use too many sub folders, instead use descriptive names for each page. Keep your pages with the most competitive keywords in their names, close to the root folder, so they will gain a higher page rank.
A great way to optimize your search engine is to provide use internal links. This means you have an easy access to links within your own site. This provides an easier database for customers of viewers to use and will end up boosting the amount of traffic you have.
Find some SEO forums that take site review requests. Participate in the forums then ask fellow members to take look at your website. When someone you don't know well visits your website they can analyze it critically and unemotional, then highlight mistakes and suggest ways for you to improve your website's search engine optimization.
While purchasing a domain name may seem like the right way to go, many search engines do not recommend it. Some search engines have a long delay for adding new sites to their existing lists, and last thing you want is to delay getting new visitors. Using your existing website is more feasible, since the wait time for some engines is up to a full year.
Decide whether or not you want to use a link farm. Link farms are sites without content that just have thousands of links. This is generally seen as a negative thing. However, these do appear in search engines, and can help you rise in the ranks. It is your decision as to what is most important: rapport with other sites, or search engine rankings.
As mentioned at the start of this article, it's very important that you do not allow your efforts to go to waste. Learning the proper optimization tactics for the search engines out there is how your site or business goes from a simple start-up to being a legitimate and popular brand online. Use the tips you've just read to your advantage in SEO.$1*/ mo hosting! Get going with GoDaddy!