The HP Qualified Expert community is a network of qualified HP route associates, customers, and workers who have taken the programs and analyzed the associated referrals material necessary to complete the Qualifications examinations that earn HP Qualified Expert experience. The examinations offered through the HP Qualified Expert Program confirm the skills and guarantee the proficiency of HP Qualified Experts. The encounter and information needed to complete HP Qualifications examinations ensure that HP Qualified Experts are well known and well known throughout the market.
This examination is for HP Services area technical engineers, contact center workers and Partner area workers who provide set up and/or functional assistance.
To complete this Supporting HP Storage Works P2000 Solutions examination, you should have at least three to six months of encounter in providing service and assistance of the HP Storage Works P2000 Solutions. Exams are based on a believed level of industry-standard information that may be obtained from the exercising, hands-on encounter, or other pre-requisite events. You should also be experienced about
1. Modular Smart Range
3. Storage Control Utility
After passing this HP2-K20 Supporting HP Storage Works P2000 Solutions examination, your accomplishment may be used toward more than one Qualification. To determine which Qualifications will be acknowledged with this accomplishment, log into The Studying Center and perspective the Qualifications listed on the exam’s More Information tab. You may be on your way to accomplishing additional HP Qualifications.
The following are information regarding the exam
* Number of items 55
* Item types Several choice (single and multiple responses), point-and-click, drag-and-drop
* Exam time 1 hour 30 minutes
* Passing score 70%
The following examining goals signify the specific places of material protected in the examination.
Use this summarize to guide your research and to check your preparedness for the examination. The examination tests your understanding of these places.
5% – Basic market conventional storage space systems
1. Explain RAID levels and recognize their advantages and disadvantages
2. Explain storage space transportation systems used for hard pushes
3. Explain iSCSI technology
15% – Explain the HP P2000 goods and services
1. Explain the HP P2000 items
58% – Servicing, diagnose, repair/replace techniques
1. Explain pro-active maintenance projects
2. Explain problem solving techniques
3. Explain the elements of action plans
4. Explain fix and alternative techniques
22% – Explain management and functional projects
1. Explain the settings of P2000 arrays
2. Explain the tracking and treating P2000 storage space arrays
3. Explain coordinator tracking and management
4. Identify the site certification maintenance tools
5. Explain the treating access rights with SMU
* Recommended exercising to prepare for this examination is accessible from this exam’s page in The Studying Center. See the examination connection, assisting programs, to perspective and sign-up for the programs.
* You are not needed to take the associated courses; however, HP highly suggests that you complete the exercising and thoroughly review all course materials and records before taking the examination. Sufficient on-the-job encounter may also be needed.
* Studies performed by HP and Prometric show that a variety of course presence, self-study, and on-the-job encounter boosts the probability of moving the examination on the first attempt.