Cloud Computing is term used for the service that delivers hosted services through internet. The base of Cloud computing is basically shared service and converged infrastructure. It helps in sharing of resources making it cost effective over a network. With the popularity of Cloud computing, different users have the opportunity to access only one server for retrieving and updating their exclusive data without paying for licenses of different applications.
Types of Cloud Computing:
Cloud Computing Offers mainly three types of services
1. Private Cloud Services: This services are executed from a business data center and mainly for the internal users. An internal users may or may not need to pay for its usage. It is a platform used within corporate firewall and is controlled by the IT department. It aims to avoid many objections regarding the security issues of cloud computing.
2. Public Cloud Services: In this service a third party provides the service over internet. You have to purchase this service and pay on hour basis. You need to just pay for CPU cycles and bandwidth you consume.
3. Hybrid Cloud: It is a combination of private and public cloud services. It provides some resources in-house and others managed externally. It allows the workload to share between the various cloud services. It gives your business more data employment and also more flexibility.
Red Hat Cloud Computing:
Red Hat being the most successful provider of Linux also made the biggest impression in providing the cloud computing service. Enrolling in Linux courses will give you the complete knowledge about Red Hat Cloud Computing. It has presented a separate and complete track of cloud and introduced the various Red Hat cloud services and products.
This cloud computing is a solution for the above mentioned types of cloud services offered and provided by Red Hat. Red Hat Certification ensures that when in real job you will be able to use the service .It provides and maintain basically two primary services for deployment:
Red Hat Cloud Forms: It is an Infrastructure-as-a Service (IaaS) and more than 60 open source projects are formed upon it. Cloud Forms is able to create hybrid, private and public clouds using the computing resources which has unique portability. With the Red Hat Linux Certification you know the techniques of using it.
Red Hat Open Shift: It is a Platform -as- a Service (PaaS) and open for the source developers. It provides a choice in frameworks and also clouds to build. It also test, run and manage the various applications. It comes in three flavors like a free Express, Flex Edition and Power Edition.
* Never confines you in its cloud stack and helps you to build a stack which can be used by you alone or also with third-party vendors.
* Has comprehensive portfolio.
* RHEV manages workloads in a single cloud.
* Allows you to use as many tools you require.
To understand the Cloud computing and work with it with confidence you need Red Hat Linux Certification as in modern IT industry Red Hat Certification is the most authentic.