I am a great fan of WordPress. It is free and there are millions of users with an substantial base of assistance. If, however, you are considering WordPress as an Internet business opportunity, you need to carefully think about your internet hosting alternatives.. Here are the options:
1. You may have WordPress host the blog site on their unique servers.
2. You can choose an private blog hosting organization and employ your own version of the WordPress program there. That is what I am doing with this weblog.
A blog “host” server is a computer on the Internet where the software programs and data for the blog physically reside. Independent hosting companies charge a fee for maintaining and serving your blogs, as well as thousands of other blogs..
You need to be aware of the pros and cons of hosting your blog with WordPress:
1. There is no fee for hosting at WordPress.com. Typical fees charged by independent hosting companies are $ 3-5 per month..
2. Since WordPress operates both the servers and the software exclusively for WordPress sites, the hardware and software work very well together. WordPress is offered as a free option by many independent hosting companies but is not generally their primary focus…!
3. It is very quick and easy to establish and maintain your blog.
1. Less flexibility. On the other hand, when you set up and maintain your WordPress blog on your own independent hosting account you acquire thousands of options for the functions and appearance of your site.
2. You cannot have your own domain name. You have to have “wordpress.com” as part of your url, or web address. Many blog guests will notice this and assume that you are a novice blogger or businessperson.
3. WordPress.com does not allow you to put advertising of your choice on blogs hosted on their servers.
4. You will have to put up with advertising and marketing from WordPress on your blog site, except in cases where you pay a charge to do away with them.
The potential of a blog for Internet business opportunity is substantially limited by these final two points. In addition, point 2 will inevitably be a negative, too.
Advertising is authorized on a handful of no cost hosting internet sites. Blogger is a good example. Even so, you still won’t acquire your own exclusive domain name, and there are significant restrictions on flexibility in all functions compared to independently-hosted WordPress.
In conclusion, if you plan to use your blog as an Internet business opportunity, you’re likely to be dissatisfied with any cost-free resolution for long. You will soon want to get rid of the limitations of “free” and become independent of the hosts that are, to some extent, profiting from your blogging efforts. The steps are:
1. Create an account with a hosting organization that supplies no cost WordPress installations. Enter “wordpress hosting free” into Google and you will find several of them.
2. Register a domain name. The hosting companies can typically help you find a good domain name and register it for you.
3. Set up your WordPress blog. You just need to follow the hosting company instructions.
4. Start blogging! As you begin to accumulate good content in your blog, start researching your advertising options. Your hosting company should be able to help you with this research.
Otherwise, if you just really want to “explore” writing a blog to determine if you really like it and have exactly what it will take, a free of charge WordPress blog site is a fine place to start. The reality that you can quickly convert it to a self-sufficient blog with an advertising and marketing enterprise plan at a later date increases its appeal as a “basic blog.” The crucial idea is to do what it takes to get rolling. You may hardly ever be able to determine your prospects for running a blog until you test it. While you are testing, think of possible domain titles which are related to your company or individual brand. Navigate to a few of the web hosting services and look to see if any of your domain names are out there. It truly is fun!
Make Money on the Internet with a Homebased Business!
Optimize Your Income – Retirement Calculator