Cisco SG300-10 10-port Gigabit Managed Switch (SRW2008-K9-NA)
- Capacity in Millions of Packets per Second (mpps): 14.88. Switching Capacity in Gigabits per Second (Gbps): 20.0.
- Embedded security to protect management data traveling to and from the switch and encrypt network communications.
- Extensive access control lists (ACLs) to restrict sensitive portions of the network from unauthorized users and guard against network attacks.
- Security mechanisms such as, Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard and broadcast/multicast/unknown unicast storm control, protect the network from invalid configurations or malicious intent.
- Dimensions: 11 x 1.45 x 6.7 in. (279.4 x 44.45 x 170 mm). Weight: 2.56 lb (1.16 kg).