The Cisco 300 series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 300 series provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
- Support for up to 4096 VLANs simultaneously Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLANs MAC-based VLAN Management VLAN Private VLAN Edge (PVE), also known as protected ports, with multiple uplinks
- Filters out DHCP messages with unregistered IP addresses and/or from unexpected or untrusted interfaces. This prevents rogue devices from behaving as a DHCP Server.
- Power 100-240V 50-60 Hz, internal, universal
- Wirespeed routing of IPv4 packets Up to 512 static routes and up to 128 IP interfaces
- SSH is a secure replacement for Telnet traffic. SCP also uses SSH. SSH v1 and v2 are supported