The Vertiv Avocent AV3216 digital, analog and KVM Over IP Switch provides local and remote management and control of up to 16 servers from a single console. Supporting two local users and one remote user, this rackmount KVM switch is flexible, secure and easy to use. The Vertiv Avocent AV3216-001 delivers enterprise-class performance at a small business price. It features virtual media for enabling out-of-band file transfers and OS patch deployments, as well as CAC support with encryption for smart cards and password protection. Session sharing allows for diagnostic or multi-user viewing from anywhere in the world. The Vertiv Avocent AV3216 also supports local USB peripheral support, LDAP user authentication, and AES encryption. It saves space in the rack with its 1U rackmount form, and thin CAT-5 cabling, which allows for up to a 30-meter distance between the server and the switch.
- KVM OVER IP: Sixteen ports for up to 16 servers from any location via the onboard web browser
- USER SUPPORT: Support for 2 local ports and 1 remote KVM over IP user, with 4 USB 2.0 ports
- ADDED SECURITY: Added security through CAC (smart card) and LDAP directory authentication, providing the ability to grant access to specified users and limit KVM access to specific targets
- DISPLAY TARGETS: Support for VGA, Display Port, DVI and HDMI video targets
- SIMPLIFIED & CONSOLIDATED MANAGEMENT: Virtual media support so administrators can attach storage media for out-of-band file transfers and OS patch deployments