Unplanned interruptions in service can have damaging effects on business no matter the scope or size of the data center. Whether the data center is in a closet, next to a desk or across the globe in a remote office, IT professionals need tools that provide consolidated, streamlined access to server resources.
The Avocent AutoView series of analog and KVM over IP switches provide streamlined local and remote management and control of server resources all from a single console. These sophisticated switches also allow access for up to 16 servers from any location via the onboard web browser. Supporting one or two local users and one remote user, the AV series of rackmount KVM switches are flexible, secure and easy-to-use.
The AV KVM features virtual media for enabling out-of-band file transfers and OS patch deployments, as well as CAC support with encryption for Smart cards and password protection. The session sharing capability on this KVM allows for diagnostic or multi-viewing. These solutions also include local USB and PS/2 peripheral support, LDAP user authentication, ssl-128 bit, DES, 3Des or AES communication.Price: Too low to display
- KVM OVER IP: Avocent AV3216 16-port rack mount KVM over IP switch provides streamlined, local and remote management, allowing users to control up to 16 server and serial targets all from a single console
- ADDED SECURITY: supports CAC (smart card) and LDAP directory authentication, which offers the ability to grant access to specified users and limit KVM access to specific targets
- USER SUPPORT: 2 local and 1 remote user and features 4 USB 2.0 ports
- DISPLAY TARGETS SUPPORTED: VGA, Display Port, DVI, and HDMI video targets supported
- SIMPLIFIED & CONSOLIDATED MANAGEMENT: Virtual Media support allows administrators to attach storage media, enabling out-of-band file transfers and OS patch deployments; session sharing capability allows authenticated users to share sessions for up to 4 remote users simultaneously