This server rack provides 25U of storage space in a sleek, secure cabinet for storing EIA-310 compliant 19” rackmount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers, along with telecommunication and A/V equipment with a total load capacity of 800 kg (1763.7 lb.). The cabinet comes in a flat-packed box to reduce shipping costs. With adjustable mounting rails you can easily change the rail depth to up to 32 in. (813 mm). The rails ensure the cabinet is widely compatible with your standard rack-mountable equipment. The rack features brushed cable-entry strips on the ceiling and floor panels that enable you to easily run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet cable management. The floor and ceiling panels can also be removed, enabling you to customize your setup, and the rack features grounding lugs that enable you to ground your equipment for added protection. The glass door looks great in any server room, and gives you the freedom to clearly monitor equipment without the hassle of opening your rack. The rack also has locking, removable side panels with quick-release latches that enable you to easily access your equipment while still keeping it secure. The cabinet features casters ensuring hassle-free access to the rear-mounted equipment while providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room. The width and height of the rack fits through standard doorways, giving you the freedom to wheel your server rack into different rooms. The rear door on the rack is mesh, and the front glass door is vented, working together to increase airflow to provide passive cooling that’s cost-effective and help ensure your equipment runs at an optimal temperature. The top ceiling panel features square venting holes that are cage nut compatible, which provide mounting points for adding equipment at the top of your rack. Backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- 25U secure portable server rack cabinet that is easy to transport and quickly assembled
- Flat packed to reduce shipping costs and easy equipment installation for rapid deployment
- Mounting ceiling panel that features square venting holes which are cage nut compatible plus front and side mounting holes to accommodate different types of equipment
- Increases visibility and security with a glass door while keeping your equipment at an optimal temperature with passive cooling
- 36 inches deep and a weight capacity of 1763 lb (800 kg) with rails that can be adjusted up to 32 inches