The SRW18USG SmartRack 18U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 250 pounds.
The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the doors and side panels lock. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the rack to keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.
The SRW18USG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to house equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
5-Year WarrantyPrice: $663.71
- Perfect for network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of The way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 18U of space up to 20.5 in deep
- Maximum load capacity of 250 lbs.
- Swings away from The wall to allow easy access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Rotate cabinet 180 Degree before mounting to open reversible front door left or right
- Lets you monitor equipment without unlocking The enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- 5-year Limited Warranty