The Linksys Wireless-G PrintServer for USB 2.0 lets you connect a USB or parallel printer (or both!) directly to your network, eliminating the need to dedicate a PC to print sharing chores. Using a PrintServer frees up your "print share PC" so you don't have to leave it on all the time. It also removes the printing bottleneck, and sets your PC free to do more useful work. Connect the PrintServer directly to your network by 10/100 Ethernet cable, or wirelessly over 54Mbps Wireless-G (802.11g). The wireless option lets you put your printers wherever you want to, without having to run cables. Whichever way the PrintServer is attached to your network, both your wireless and wired PCs will have access to it, and the printers it's connected to. And if you don't use wireless for general networking in your office, you can still use the Wireless-G connection in ad-hoc mode to print from visiting Wireless-G and Wireless-B PCs. The USB port is compatible with USB 1.1 printers, as well as printers that support the new high-speed USB 2.0 specification for even faster throughput. There's also a separate port for a standard parallel printer. For even more versatility, you can connect two printers, one to each port, and send your documents to whichever one is most appropriate for each print job. A user-friendly Setup Wizard makes installation easy, the compact case fits anywhere, and the three megabyte print buffer size handles even large graphics-intensive print jobs. Let the Linksys Wireless-G PrintServer for USB 2.0 bring efficiency to your printing tasks.
- Share up to two printers with everyone on your network -- works with most parallel and USB (1.1 or 2.0) printers
- Connects your printers directly to the network by 10/100 wired Ethernet or 54Mbps Wireless-G (802.11g)
- No need to dedicate a PC to print server chores. PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ROUTER DOES NOT SUPPORT PRINTER SCANNING OR FAXING FUNCTIONS. IT IS DESIGNED TO ONLY SUPPORT PRINTER PRINTING FUNCTIONS
- Remotely administered through your web browser, SNMP, or the included utility
- Legacy product, supports Windows 98, 2000, XP, and Vista. Does not support Windows 7 / 8 / 10. Easy installation with Setup Wizard