To fulfill the needs of enthusiasts looking for a compact, flexible NAS tower chassis, silverstone designed the CS380. With the ability to accommodate standard components such as ATX motherboards, standard ATX (PS2) power supplies, dual 5.25" drive bays, standard-sized expansion cards, and even liquid coolers, the CS380 can easily meet the demands for majority of NAS builds. Equipped with two 120mm intake fans, a 120mm rear exhaust fan, and easily removable filters, keeping everything cool and dust-free is as easy as in any silverstone premium chassis. Safety features such as Lockable front door and power button are also included. Completing a great chassis Structure is a modular, eight hot-swappable drive cage design that support both 3.5" and 2.5" drives. It utilizes a custom backplane supporting both SATA and SAS interfaces for increased compatibly with nearly all modern hard drives or SSDs. With a size that is nearly identical to most ATX Mid towers, the space-saving CS380 is perfect for anyone looking to build a powerful NAS for home or office.
- Compact Mid-Tower chassis design with space-saving footprint
- Supports eight hot-swappable 3.5" or 2.5" SAS/SATA drives with Built-in backplane
- Includes three 120mm fans with filtered intake vents
- Includes two flexible 5.25" Drive Bays for more storage options
- Lockable front door and power button design