The Cisco Meraki MR42 is a four radio, cloud-managed 3x3 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for high-performance, high-density next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR42 offers performance, security, and simple management. The MR42 provides a maximum 1.9 Gbps aggregate dual-band frame rate with concurrent 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11n 3x3:3 MIMO radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/ WIPS with automated RF optimization. In addition, an integrated fourth radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing functionality. The MR42 is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki Dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost or complexity. Power Over Ethernet (POE) AC power injector sold separately. Meraki access point licensing required.
- 3 radios: 2.4GHz and 5GHz, dual-band WIDS/WIPS up to 1.9Gbps
- Multi-color & multi-function status indicator, Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Layer 7 traffic management, desktop, ceiling and wall mountable
- 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11n Capabilities, compatible with 802.3af
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) 12V DC power adapter sold separately, Licensing Required