Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. (BOSN) – Strategic Analysis Review
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. (Royal Boskalis) is a global services provider operating in the dredging, maritime infrastructure and maritime services sectors. Royal Boskalis’ main activities are construction and maintenance of ports and waterways, land reclamation, coastal defense and riverbank protection. The company has a versatile fleet of over 300 units and operations in over 50 countries across five continents. The company offers its services to port operators, project developers, oil companies, mining companies, and other contractors, as well as national, regional, and local governments in the Netherlands, rest of Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and North and South America.
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. Key Recent Developments
May 03, 2010: Boskalis Wins Nord Stream Post-Lay Rock Protection Project
Feb 08, 2010: Boskalis signs fall pipe vessel contract with Keppel
Feb 08, 2010: Keppel O&M Receives Three Contracts Worth SGD140 Million
Oct 16, 2009: Boskalis lands LNG project in Australia
Oct 16, 2009: Boskalis Wins EUR500 Million LNG Project In Australia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V., including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information, please contact :
Contact : minu
Tel : +912227453309
Mobile No: +919272852585
Email : email@example.com