The Cisco RV325 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router is a perfect choice for companies that need a combination of performance, security, reliability, and flexibility. You can connect its dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports to one service provider, for high-performance networking with load balancing.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and business continuity
- Easily manages large files and concurrent users to keep employees productive
- Connects multiple locations and remote workers using VPN
- High capacity, high-performance SSL and IP Security VPN capabilities
- Intuitive, browser based device manager and setup wizards
5-Line IP phone with Color display, PoE, 802.11G, Bluetooth
- 5-Line Business IP Phone with Enhanced Connectivity. Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen.
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support.
- VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 2 port 10/100 ports for PC connectivity. Disabled when using in WiFi mode.
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
Cisco SG300-10 10-port Gigabit Managed Switch (SRW2008-K9-NA)
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.